THE HEART OF YIN
Online option for anyone curious about yin yoga and 40 hour yin yoga teacher training.
- 20 hr immersion 20 hr immersion December 5 & 6th at Fumbally Stables. (Alternative offered if immersion isn’t possible)
- 17.5 hr Weekly MasterClass series Online
- Plus a little homework to nurture the inner nerd 🙂
- December Heart of Yin is fully booked
- 5 x weekly masterclasses every Tuesday in November 3/10/17/24 & December 1st 6.30-9.45pm
- Followed by a 2 day immersion at Fumbally stables December 5 & 6th 9-6.30pm.
There will be some self practice and homework to do at home to help embody The Heart of Yin.
Zoom recordings will be shared every Wednesday for those who miss the Tuesday night MasterClass.
Recordings will also be available for The Heart of Yin participants to revisit for 6 months after training has been completed.
An optional private Facebook group for post Masterclass discussions, insights and revelations will be available.
Each week join a two-hour MasterClass with Yaeli followed by a 1-hour yin yoga practice to support the theme of the knowledge in hand.
Example – The Nervous System MasterClass will be followed by yin yoga postures to soothe and support the parasympathetic nervous system. Perfect to wind down, settle the mind, integrate the knowledge received before you float off to bed.
MasterClasses will explore
- Our intricate, adaptable Nervous System.
- The rich elements of grounding of bones | The anatomy of yin.
- Muscles and yin yoga.
- The matrix of connective tissues.
- The Alchemy of Yin Yoga | Taosim | TCM
For teaching certification the full 40 hours training must be completed.
The MasterClasses will provide a brilliant insight in to the science and alchemy of yin yoga. Going deeper with the bare bones, tissues and anatomy of yin.
The MasterClasses are the knowledge you need to “get” yin yoga so when you approach your yin yoga practice you have a greater understanding of the purpose and magic yin yoga offers your whole body. So when you meet your students you a rich relationship with yin energy, yin yoga and how to share this powerful practice while holding safe, supportive space.
The Heart of Yin is about the true essence and fundamentals of Yin Yoga and Yin Energy.
Learning the gift of yin while cultivating a deeper practice of compassion as you create more space in your body so you can flourish, find peace within your yin shadows and feel more connected to yourself and others.
All our welcome from the absolute beginner curious to embark on a yin journey, to the experienced yin yoga practitioner or yoga teachers.
WHAT WISDOM WILL YOU GAIN AT THE HEART OF YIN?
17.5 hours of yin yoga science, healing, wisdom and practice.
20 hours in-house exploring the gift of holding sacred space, teaching practice, sequencing and supporting yourself as a facilitator of healing circles.
A deep understanding and insight into:
- The Science of Yin
- The Nervous system
- Connective Tissue & Tissues with issues
- Vulnerable & tender bodies
- Hormonal changes and how they impact ligaments
- Acknowledging & supporting the female body in yin yoga
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine (The 5 elements, internal organs, emotions & meridians)
- How to create an altar | seasonal creativity
- An insight into inner and outer cycle awareness
Investment: €599.00 Earlybird | Later bird €699.00
Register your interest for mailing list updates here
Contact Kitty with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org