THE HEART OF YIN
MasterClass Series with Kitty Maguire & Yaeli Margalit
- 5 x weekly masterclasses every Tuesday in November 3/10/17/24 & December 1st 6.30-9.45pm
Zoom recordings will be shared each week for those who miss the MasterClass.
Recordings will be available for The Heart of Yin participants to revisit for 6 months after training has been completed.
An optional private Facebook group for post Masterclasses discussions, insights and revelations.
Each week join a two-hour MasterClass with Yaeli followed by a 1-hour yin yoga practice to support the theme of the lecture.
Example – Lecture on The Nervous System will be followed by yin yoga postures to soothe and support the parasympathetic nervous system. Perfect to wind down, settle the mind, integrate the knowledge received and then float off to bed.
MasterClasses will explore
- Our intricate, adaptable Nervous System.
- The rich elements of grounding of bones | The anatomy of yin.
- Muscles and yin yoga.
- The matrix of connective tissues.
- The Alchemy of Yin Yoga | Taosim | TCM
(For teaching certification the full 40 hours training is required. See events for teacher’s certificate training. In-house immersion December 5th & 6th in Dublin.)
The MasterClass series is ideal for those curious and interested in going deeper with the bare bones, tissues and alchemy of yin yoga.
The MasterClasses online does not cover teaching yin yoga, holding space or skills required to become a well-rounded yin yoga teacher.
The MasterClasses are the knowledge you need to “get” yin yoga so when you approach your yin yoga practice you have a greater understanding of the purpose and magic yin yoga offers your whole body.
It is possible to attend the online series and complete the immersion at a later stage if the December immersion date does not suit you.
The Heart of Yin is about the true essence and fundamentals of Yin Yoga and Yin Energy.
Learning the gift of yin while cultivating a deeper practice of compassion as you create more space in your body so you can flourish, find peace within your yin shadows and feel more connected to yourself and others.
All our welcome from the absolute beginner to experienced yin yoga practitioner or yoga teachers.
What wisdom will you gain at The Heart of Yin Online MasterClass series?
17.5 hours of yin yoga science, healing, wisdom and practice.
A deep understanding and insight into:
- The Science of Yin
- The Nervous system
- Connective Tissue & Tissues with issues
- Vulnerable & tender bodies
- Hormonal changes and how they impact ligaments
- Acknowledging & supporting the female body in yin yoga
- TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine (The 5 elements, internal organs, emotions & meridians)
- How to create an altar | seasonal creativity
- An insight into inner and outer cycle awareness
Investment: €299.00 EARLYBIRD | LATE BIRD €399.00
Payment plans available.
Register your interest here
Full details will be released to the mailing list first so please do sign up for updates.
Contact Kitty with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org